1. I shall not lose my trowel/hand fork/gloves/mind in the compost bin.
2. I shall walk past the bargain bin in the garden centre, at least once anyway.
3a I shall endeavour not to completely morph into the Wild Woman of Cliffe, sophistication is to be my new middle name.
3b I shall try not to be covered in mud approximately 10 minutes after arriving in the garden.
4. I shall practice my cartwheels.
5. I shall not drop my phone/camera into substances or onto surfaces detrimental to their health.
6. I shall not sigh when another visitor asks me “is that a turntable” or “what’s happening to the hotel?” or asks why the blue flower in their garden is not doing well.
7. I shall not eat all the strawberries and pretend it was the deer.
8. I shall keep my secateurs sharp and well oiled and not use them for digging up roots/levering off lids/stirring the tea or other such tasks that Mr Felco would disapprove of.
9. I shall look around me at least once every day and remind myself how lucky I am.
10. I shall not worry and shall be happy.
And I hope that you all have a fabulous and fun, peaceful and fulfilling 2012. Onwards and upwards!