It doesn’t seem long ago that I was wittering on about how I had written 900 posts and that I was concerned that I would run out of things to say, blah blah blah. Well in the blink of an eye I have reached my 1000th post, would you Adam and Eve it. My millennium: over a thousand photographs, almost 170,000 words, countless comments. If we were to analyse this data, preferably using pie charts and venn diagrams, I would imagine the following to be true:
1. I have mentioned deer/bambi too many times.
2. Rain/drizzle/mizzle/deluge/storm would be in the top ten of subject matter.
3. As would hill/mountain/Everest.
4. I laughed more than I cried.
5. There was much fun and just a little drudgery.
6. I have made many friends and few foes.
7. I have suffered both exhaustion and exhilaration.
8. We have a beautiful garden.